Sunday

Picnic- Music + Arts Festival

Picnic is pretty much my favorite day of the year. It's like the night before my birthday always felt when I was a little kid. So much energy running through my mind wondering what will happen, how the weather will be. The presents? All of the smiling faces that come to my booth, many already wearing MY jewelry, and exclaiming things like, "OMG, I own one of everything!" In 2011, when I started PULP by selling hairpins to cruise ship tourists from my folding table in the Old Port, I never would have guessed how far PULP would come. Even yesterday, one of my very first customers from my Old Port days was looking at my booth in awe; I am still not sure if she recognized me. Yesterday was my most successful Picnic yet, and I cannot thank you all enough from the bottom of my heart. Seeing my jewelry make its way into your daily lives fills my soul with so much joy.